Friday, November 18, 2022

Not Crashing

It's frightening to not be tired this time of night when, for the past month or so, I've been dead tired to the point of immediately falling asleep once I decide to hit the hay.  I don't know why I feel this way right now.  I only got about 5 1/2 hours of sleep last night, I don't think I fell asleep for lunch, and I didn't take a nap at all once I got home.  In fact, I just drank a margarita.  I have not built up enough tolerance to withstand one cocktail, so I should be all tuckered out, but I'm not.  And that frightens me because it's going to be cold tomorrow morning when I venture off to work, and who knows how good or bad the roads are going to be.  I need to be as rested as I can, and that can only start if I sleep, and I'm in no mood to go to bed right now.  In fact, I'm energized as all get-out.  I'm quietly freaking out right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment