Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Halloween:
  • Although Father warned me not to, I stayed out.  If any kid still goes up to our darkened house and rings the doorbell while I'm there, I would feel really bad and, frankly, real scared.  So I stayed out till the trick-or-treaters went home.  After work I went to Caffetto to, well, work on this.  Pumpkin pie, small iced coffee and tip come to: $8.25.
  • And then ******a came over to massage me.  She smoked weed just before she came in, which may be why she was a tad more handsy and brushed up against my cock a lot.  On the other hand, her being high may have been the reason she was so chatty about buying stuff so the next rubdown would be better -- like, she suggested I buy a mattress that could slide under my bed, which I would take out whenever she comes over?  I don't know about that.  Oh, and she became a tad more concerned at how dirty my house is.  Yeah, I'm not going to change that.  Anyway: $120.
  • Saturday, October 29: I finally have attended a sporting event at the University of St. Thomas since it went top-flight.  I went to a men's soccer Match vs. Lindenwood University.  And ironically enough, Lindenwood was the opponent for the Minnesota Golden Gopher men's hockey Game I went to on the 2nd.  I think this is the second time I have seen a faraway school in town play in two different sports.  It was St. Joseph's, one of the sports was men's basketball, and I don't remember what the other one was.  Anyway, I parked on the street next to the pitch, but couldn't figure out where the front gate was nor how to get to it until the Match started.  At least I saw the literal kickoff through an opening in the chain-link fence; that's important to me.  Tommies beat the Lions, 2-0.  There was no concession stand, so this EWR is just for the ticket: $5.
  • Back to Tuesday the 25th, where I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Version) to see my ATF because she wasn't working on Halloween, which would've been perfect.  Still, love to see her; got 15 dances with her, in fact.  With cover, tips, and drinks for her and me: $185.
  • Afterward, just because I felt hungry (I'm pretty sure my body could've done without food), I went to Culver's to get the Curderburger one final time.  Total: $11.13.
  • To Thursday, October 20 ... finally went to the a Gopher women's soccer Match even though I didn't think I would go to one.  I'm not a fan of seeing conference Matches in anything, but I like going out to Robbie Stadium, and the side was playing very well in the hopes they would clinch a spot in the Big Ten tournament.  And with this two-nil Win over Purdue, they did.  Straws still shatter at the tips, guys!  Regular Cherry Coke and a hot dog which was on sale: $8.50.
  • Afterwards I went to Caffetto -- pumpkin pie, Fruity Black iced tea, tip: $7.64.
  • Monday the 17th -- went to Culver's to make sure I had their Curderburger: $11.87.
  • To Friday the 14th, where I got a rubdown from ******a for the first time since the summer was for all intents and purposes over.  She doesn't give me a handjob or anything, but I love her consistency.  I know exactly what I'm getting with her ... whenever she finds my place.  Total cost: $120.
  • To Monday, October 10, where I went to ******e's place to get an HJ from her.  She lives close by.  Unfortunately she lives in a hotel.  I didn't know she was in such dire straits.  The last time we fucked around, we fucked around at her parents' place.  That's also close by, but it was, you know, a house, and a real good one at that.  If her parents allowed her (and her kids) to stay, ******e should have taken them up on that offer.  Living in a hotel, even temporarily (she said while she was jerking me off that she was about to find a place with government assistance), is sad.  Total: $120.
  • That evening I went to a theater close by to see a special screening of The Seventh Seal.  Honestly, I was expecting more, I guess, but its pretentions, as grandiose as they are a lot of the time, were right as I expected.  Still marvel that I got away with parking in front of a fire hydrant.  I charged the ticket to my credit card and eschewed snacks because I thought I would be too late in finding a seat in a surprisingly-packed theater.  But there was an organ, and thus an organ player to serenade us before the show, and I had to tip the man: $1.
  • To Tuesday, October 4, where *****a came over to get me off.  Do you know what I like about her?  Her sympathetic moaning.  Total: $150.
  • Back to Sunday the 2nd, where I went to Great Clips to get a haircut that would look good about two weeks later when I had this alumni event.  Haircuts are getting mighty expensive; with tip this one cost me: $25.
  • That evening I went to that Gopher men's hockey Game at Mariucci vs. Lindenwood.  Lions put up a fight, but the U. came through.  Already paid for the ticket, so this is just for a hot dog and a souvenir-sized Coke ... whose amount I don't completely remember, but I think it was: $16.50.
  • After the Game I went to Caffetto.  Moroccan mint team, pumpkin pie, tip: $8.17.
I like doing these EWR blog posts at the end of the month.  Maybe I should make a point of doing that every month.

Good through Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment