Friday, November 25, 2022

Yeah, the only downside to waking up at 3 in the morning and getting two-to-three hours of sleep the past two days is that you have to pay for it eventually.  And I did: Each of the past two nights, after getting home from soccer-watching and stuff, I conked off for between three and 3 1/2 hours.  Maybe "pay for it" is pretty dramatic: I feel great.  But since it's not a full night's sleep, I'll probably conk off for some weird length of time, and I won't know when.

I've done this 4 a.m. World Cup thing the past two days.  I'll do it Sunday.  But I have to sleep in tomorrow morning.  And, I have to see Grandmother's best friend.  I should have done that that Wednesday I was off, but instead I went for lunch at Outback Steakhouse and exercised in the afternoon.  I think my reasoning was the roads may have been slippery, but my drive to the gym was just fine.  But you know, I have my alma mater's big Game tomorrow night; I can't wake up at 4 a.m. to watch when I need to gather my energy for that.  Yeah, I should sleep in, see Grandmother's friend, and take it easy for that big Game tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment