Tuesday, November 22, 2022

I ordered new glasses at Warby Parker last week and I already regret it.  After I made a hash out of remembering the last time I got an eye exam at the place where I got my most recent eye exam, I finally got the updated prescription with astigmatism rating so that I can get progressive lenses/bifocals so I can see both near and far.  Unfortunately, I didn't think to notice that the total power has now changed, and with that, they recommend going to a thinner lens than the one I bought.  Great -- I think I'll have to change lenses again.  Well, at least they have a 30-day free exchange.

Oh, and I bought the frames sight unseen.  It wasn't at the store, so I took it on faith that 1) the length of the frames will match the width of my face and 2) it'll look good on me.  This could be a total mistake, where I buy glasses that pinch my temples to the point of fainting due to a lack of blood to the head, and oh, by the way, those glasses are ugly.  But like I said, I have a month to send it back.  I'll probably send it back as soon as I get them.  But next time around, I will know what to look for.

No comments:

Post a Comment