Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Hottest Girl In The Hooters Calendar: October 2022

This is a real good month, and I did my best to "honor" it just now.

There are ten on this page, and ultimately I decided to note five of them.  I was seesawing on Hayley of West Springsfield, Mass., and Jazzmyn from Pensacola Beach, Fla., both because they had, uh, things in front of them and thus obscuring their bodies.  But I am including them because, honestly, I like their smiles.  Like I think I said in last month's review, I like women who smile.  So I'm including both.  And I rank Hayley fifth only because for some dumb reason she's pictured behind a hand rail into a pool while Jazzmyn is tugging down on the front of her light blue top.

In third is Angelina of Atlantic City.  She's wearing a purple two-piece bikini and has very long brown hair.  I usually don't like photos of these waitresses posing at an angle.  But goddamn, look at Angelina's body.  She may be tall, but she's toned as fuck.  Most Hooters babes are approachable, but I don't think I've ever seen a Hooters girl as sultry as Angelina.  I now see that I'm talking her up more than I would as someone who I truly believe is third.  But I'll keep her at third.

Second is Richmond's Connor.  Long light-brown hair she has, but she's in second place mostly for what she's wearing.  It's a blue two-piece, but the two sides covering her boobs are connected together by strings or wires attached to the top and the bottom of the sides.  It's a different way of showing sideboob, and I don't think I've ever seen someone wear that in a Hooters calendar, and I think that's totally hot.

Finally, the top girl for October 2022 is Jillian, hailing from Tucson.  The blonde is wearing a vested top, which I'm not a fan of, and she's rotated almost away from the camera.  But that black bikini bottom is showing off her ass -- I'd say it's about half showing.  It's a nice ass.  And she's smiling, too.

So, congrats to Jillian and all the other babes of note.  I hope I did right by you, but if I have enough energy again, I'll take another swing for y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment