Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Enjoying My Weekend/Having A Mini-Vacation

Oh, hey -- right now I am in the middle of my two-day vacation.  Technically I have today/Tuesday off for paid time off, and in exchange for working Sunday I am taking tomorrow/Wednesday off.  (We are so short-staffed at work that I could have worked five days and used paid time off for a sixth, but the company's rules are such that you only get overtime for working 40 hours, so I don't see the point of working a fifth day.)

What I really want to do right now is work out.  But I am torn between going to the gym and staying here and using the elliptical.  I want to use my gym membership, plus I think I can gas up my car on my way back.  But ... I am now thinking that I could do other things on my "weekend"/mini-vacation that I should do.  I could go to the gym tomorrow/Wednesday afternoon in the middle of my shopping.  I'm not too crazy about driving at this time of night while it's snowing and temperatures are hovering around freezing.  Besides, I have this, uh, thing where I want to go through all four programs of the downstairs elliptical at least once and probably twice while my parents are gone.  I wonder sometimes when I'll get to it; well, this wouldn't be a bad time.  Besides, tonight I think I can start shoveling outside and, probably, start to go through my stuff that's out in the living room; haven't touched that in a weeks.

Well, maybe I'll touch myself first and then make a decision.  Yeah, I'll do that first.

No comments:

Post a Comment