Wednesday, November 16, 2022

I feel tired and I should go to bed soon, seeing as my mini-vacation/midweek weekend is over.  But not only do I have things to do, my hair hasn't completely dried yet.

It's getting really long, my hair.  But I have my family vacation coming up next month.  There's going to be a family photo shoot on the beach.  My hair should be perfect, or as perfect as my hair can be.  And I recently have come to the conclusion that my hair looks perfect two weeks after I cut it as short as I can stand it.  So, if I stick to that, I'll have it cut early December, or about a fortnight from now.  Which means I'll have a fortnight's worth of staying up as my hair dries.

I showered last night, and I got really tired quickly after that.  My hair wasn't dry yet, so I used my hair dryer.  I thought it worked, but instead I woke up with my hair sticking up.  There will be a fortnight's worth of that until early December.

No comments:

Post a Comment