Friday, November 4, 2022

Got a proper massage last/Thursday night, and although ******a gave me one Halloween night for which I am quite grateful, when a professional is able to knead your muscles ... man, all I can say is that I recommend it for anyone who can afford it.  I was so stretched out that I decided to call it a night around 10:30.  Unfortunately, I've been up since 4.

Until sundown, I have been told to drink as much water as possible.  I finished the rest of my smoothie after I got home, then ate a salad, and I hope both are considered good foods to eat after a massage.  Another good food to eat after a massage?  Dark chocolate.  Bought it after the massage in case I wanted to eat something late last night.  Didn't happen, but I am going through my bar now, and I'll probably eat the rest at work.  The antioxidants in the chocolate are supposed to flush out the toxins in my body.  Good food that's good for you?  What are the odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment