Sunday, January 14, 2024

... And Now They're Back!!!

Yeah, it was cold last/Saturday night, but I wanted to work on my receipts at a place out of the house.  More importantly to me, I didn't want to be afraid of the cold.  I want to do what I want despite the weather ... and the car.

But the goddamn indicator lights are back on.  They didn't appear on the drive down to South Minneapolis (even though the car seemed to be driving funny, but that could be the cold or that could just be me being paranoid), but they showed up when I started my car on the way back.  It cannot, cannot, be the oil level or pressure.  It can't be that bad after just one fuckin' month, can it?  I hope to Buddha it's not something else.  What I will hope is that ... well, first that the car won't crap out on me.  Then I will hope that the indicator lights switch off miraculously like they did on my way to work on Friday.  I am hoping that these lights are now on just because of bad sensors.  If they are triggered by the cold, maybe they will stay off once the Wind Chill Warning in the area lifts Tuesday afternoon.  If not ... shit, I might tell the mechanic, or I might just fucking drive it with those damn things on anyway.  It's driving fine enough, I guess, or maybe I just don't care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment