Saturday, January 13, 2024

Slept through the first NFL playoff Game of the Year.  Didn't think I was as tired as I was.  Woke up around 9, which I think gave me a five-hour sleep.  Did some errands through the cold outside to the library and the bank, got Subway, went home, ate the sub, shoveled, went out to get my hair cut, throw the trash out and gas up the minivan.  Went back home, showered ... and that's when the fatigue set in.  The Game was about to start and the Texas A&M-Kentucky men's basketball Game was going to Overtime, but I put the phone down, turned the TV into Eco Mode (where I turn off the screen but could still hear the audio through NBC -- I basically turned my TV into a radio), and fell asleep.

And I woke up with two Minutes remaining in the Game and The Texans up on The Browns, 45-17.  Hey, the Game going on right now, Miami-Kansas City, is on Peacock (or, as I like to call it, The 'Cock), so I'm not going to be able to watch that, either, so what's another postseason Game to miss?  And besides, it was a blowout, so I didn't miss much.

No comments:

Post a Comment