Sunday, January 7, 2024

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting from Saturday, January 6, 2024:
  • Well, I don't have an EWR until New Year's Eve.  That's when I went to Casey's and got lottery tickets because the Powerball jackpot swelled up again.  I also got cranberry juice in case I wanted to make myself a cosmopolitan, and since they were selling two of the Casey's-branded bottles of juice for some deal, I went and got a bottle of apple juice, too.  Total: $39.50.
  • Back to, I think, Wednesday, December 27, which I think was the only time our office lottery pool went in on this jackpot.  My supervisor bought tickets the day before, and I wanted to pay her back on this day, which just so happens to be the day of the jackpot for which we bought tickets.  With that being said, I could totally have the wrong date, and it's possible I threw in for another draw.  But I think it was only one, and therefore I paid in only: $4.
  • On Christmas Eve I went to Merlins Rest, which I still believe is the only place open late on Christmas Eve in the Twin Cities.  Had a good time by myself sipping whiskeys and being content with making it to another Christmas.  A jazz band usually plays on Christmas Eve, and since it was a Sunday and Merlins Rest closes at midnight on Sundays, I was able to catch the last part of their show when I usually arrive too late.  I was able to tip them: $4.
  • On Saturday the 23rd I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Version).  There was no snow on the ground and temperatures were much higher than average, so I took advantage of driving all the way down there at a time of the year I usually don't do that to see my ATF, ******a.  Dude at the turnstile waved me without a cover even though I got there just a tick past 5.  Couldn't get a goddamn drink until ******a flagged one down before we started our table dances about an hour later.  I think the waitress is racist.  Anyway, along with tips for the strippers and the staff, drinks for ******a and I and the 18 dances I got from her, I spent a total of: $207.
  • Back to Saturday the 9th, where ****e* came over and cleaned house.  She spent, oh, six or seven hours when before she would take up to twelve.  Either she's getting faster or there wasn't a whole lot that needed to be cleaned here.  But she gave me a break on her rate, Buddha bless her.  She remains very, very good and what she does.  Total: $200.
  • Finally, back on Monday, December 4, *****y came over and jerked me off for the first time ever.  Well, I had to jerk myself off to completion because I may have ED or some shit.  I was not great.  She was.  She's fantastic.  And I'm still in awe that one of the hottest women who danced at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition, RIP) would deign to even touch my dick.  And only for a reasonable price of: $150.
I don't think I'm missing anything.  Good through January 6, 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment