Sunday, January 21, 2024

Still Don't Feel The Need To Jerk Off (As Much)

You know, in times like this when I'm anxious to the point I'm paralyzed as to what to do, I masturbate.  I did that just now, to a photo of *****e*, who took a photo of herself with her huge tits whipped out in an airplane bathroom (she lives in Miami now but is coming home for several days) and posted it on Twitter/X.  I still love bathroom selfies, especially airplane bathroom selfies, and since I haven't seen *****e* in years and probably won't ever see her again, it just, uh, came out of me.

But it's been a long, long time since I have relieved tension within myself by touching myself.  It doesn't occur to me to do so nowadays.  It's a host of things -- old age, the pandemic shutting off my constant exposure to breasts while I go to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition), and the "freeze" part of the "fight or flight or freeze" reflex just making me do nothing.  But I simply don't feel the, I guess, need to jerk off.  Don't get me wrong, I still have the urges, if you read my blog on a regular basis.  But my libido has gone way down, and instances where bad times like now would compel me to crank my pee-pee are getting fewer and farther between.

No comments:

Post a Comment