Friday, January 5, 2024

She's Not Dead -- Is She?

So on Wednesday one of my stripper girlfriends, ********a, Messengered me asking if she heard whether a stripper from a long time ago, *e**, has died, 'cause that's what she heard.  I'm not in touch with her a lot these days; she gave up stripping a long time ago, and I was sad because she grabbed my cock once and she made me cum once when she was riding me hard.  We are friends on Facebook, however, and I think we replied to each other over a status update she wrote over New Year's.

Suffice it to say that I am skeptical that she has died.  Unfortunately I don't have too many ways to confirm that.  I don't know her family well enough to ask them directly ... well, I should say that *e**'s half-sister is ******a, and I haven't spoken to her in almost a year since she went bat-bleep crazy.  My only thought was to ask another of my stripper friends, ***e*, if she heard anything about this.  She said that she will talk to a stripmonger, who has hosted many house parties I've been to, and have him ask ******a (with whom I presume he still talks to) about *e**.

That was also on Wednesday.  Haven't heard anything yet.  (Complicating things is that ***e* went to the ER for stomach pains.)  I still don't believe *e** died.  If she did, I would have seen something on Facebook by now.  So she has to be alive.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment