United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Tuesday, September 8, 2026
Bad Driver: 160 ZYG (blackout)
Saw you coming and thought, "Will this asshole catch me before I peel off to Cleveland?" I was hoping not, so I went onto the lane you were on, but goddammit, you had places to go, you man of intrigue with your dilapidated sedan, and 70 was not fast enough. I see you get in front of me a little too close, motherfucker. But hey, were you going to the Fair? Has a stripper you've seen for over two decades finally given you two HJs? I'll believe my life's better than yours. Prick.
Labels:
assholes,
bad driving,
pissing me off,
sexual activity,
strippers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment