Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Don't Know What I'm Going To Do The Rest Of This Week Because I Don't Know If And When I'm Getting Wanked

OK, so for the past week or I've been in touch with *a*** about arranging a meeting with her.  And it's usually with her and another stripper girlfriend, for some reason.  I don't know the last time, if ever, I've gotten any action with her and just her alone.  I have had a devil of a time working out a session with her, and I think it's because she insists that we have a three-way with another woman, and somehow, inevitably, something falls through with that woman, and so we can't meet at all.

*a*** has been stringing me along about trying to do something in the evening.  Well, we're shooting for this/Wednesday evening -- maybe.  She has to include another stripper that she knows, and one that I know way back from My Favorite Stripclub (RIP).  It'd be exciting if I get some play with her because it would be the first time.  But nothing is set in stone.  *a*** is supposed to let me know over the course of today/Wednesday if we're doing this at this third's place or not.  I have been as in touch with her about this tryst as I have ever been, so chances are 50/50, which is still pretty bad.

The rest of my week hinges on whether or not I get to rock out with my cock out tonight/Wednesday night.  I feel the urge to get my pee-pee touched right now, which is why I've been in constant contact with *a*** lately, yet I need 48 hours to "reload."  Meanwhile, I have a plan B, ******e, which I have promised to spend a first one-on-one with for a long time, too.  If we go through with this three-way with *a*** and this other chick, I will ask if ******e can see me Friday.  If this falls through, I'll try and have ******e come tomorrow/Thursday night and, frankly, I can go to a play tonight/Wednesday night.  Just between you and me, I kind of prefer the latter.

See, I want the pieces to fit, yet I can't fit them until I know what's going on with *a***.  Everything else this week falls into place, and quickly, but that cannot happen until I hear from her.  I am also spontaneous (at times), so I can't grouse too much.  But I am grousing, because this is holding up a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment