United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Sunday, September 20, 2026
No Foresight When It Comes To Toilet Paper
So I ran out of toilet paper just now, and I didn't have a back-up. So I walked downstairs, shirt on but nothing covering me below the waist, to go to the master bathroom and grab the roll from there. We've got rolls, I just don't want to grab a whole pack right now. Anyway, I obviously didn't wipe my ass before going down there, so my shit gets to be on more of my skin. And I overlook that I was walking around the house naked, including at my front door, so if someone stepped up to the front door just as I was walking down the stairs, I'd be fucked. And of course, I overlook that I have walked around the house naked many times before, especially after fucking around with my stripper girlfriends, so why would I be worried that I would get caught now, and to that I say, well, I'm more embarrassed at just what happened and when I'm fucking around with my stripper girlfriends I would, well, not be ... unless my parents blindside me.
Labels:
bathroom,
nudity,
oversight,
record-keeping,
scatology,
sexual activity,
strippers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment