Sunday, September 27, 2026

This Fucking Overnight Mail

The drama surrounding my parents' tab is not done yet, goddammit.  It hasn't been delivered yet.  I sent it Thursday morning, the guy said it'll be delivered by Friday evening, and it's now Sunday afternoon, and it hasn't been delivered yet.  Checking the USPS website, the last known sighting of this package was that it was sent to St. Paul Thursday evening.  And that's it.

I spent 40 fucking dollars to get this delivered in 1 1/2 days.  It's probably this fucker Louis DeJoy's doing, and this installed Republican government won't do a goddamn thing about it.

Mother was her usual panicking, bitchy self over this.  Last night she called me and demanded the tracking number so she can go to the website, put in the tracking number, and see the same fucking thing I see.  She then said I should've told her I was going to overnight this because then she would tell me how to send it through Federal Express.  Yeah, sure she would do that.  That bitch is only saying that because the fucking Post Office hasn't done its job.

I don't want to talk more about this, this is so fuckin' infurating.

No comments:

Post a Comment