Well, they asexually reproduced, because I came home with four. I was given another hat from the company. And on my way to the bar, I saw a Twins cap on a walk button stand. It's a yacht rock-themed captain's hat, and this was for a giveaway that I believe was from a Game two Weeks ago. So it looks like someone who went to that Game wore it yesterday/Saturday and dropped it and didn't bother to pick it up or something, so someone else picked it up and put it on the stand in case the owner wanted to retrieve it. Instead, I stole it. Now, it's been worn already, so I don't look forward to absorbing another man's head sweat. But it was unclaimed, it's free, and now it's mine, as is the other three I brought home with me!
United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Sunday, September 13, 2026
I Got More Hats!
So before I went off to my gig yesterday/Saturday, I brought two hats: One to represent the company I was working for in the afternoon, and one to represent my alma mater, whose Game I would be watching from our bar if I went there straight from the stadium.
Labels:
college,
free,
good fortune,
jobs,
my stuff,
record-keeping,
sports,
strangers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment