Saturday, September 26, 2026

Is That You?

So I picked up my dry cleaning after work yesterday/Friday.  Not at first, but the face of the woman who got my suit and white shirts seemed familiar.  I didn't know from where, but considering my, um, hobby, I knew that if a face looks familiar but I don't know how, I should just keep my mouth closed and leave.

I think it was while I was driving to my next destination, Target, that I think I know where I might have seen her: My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition), God bless it.  I think she stripped there.  She wasn't, or isn't, one of these girls who works parties.  In fact, she was as by-the-book as you can while she worked there.  But she is, or was, hot, cute, smart, and easy to talk to.  All I remember from her is that she said she had a receptionist job downtown.  That obviously is a long, long time ago.  I haven't seen her, assuming it is her, since the club closed just before the pandemic.  But hey, maybe she now works for the dry cleaner ... which gives me more reason to dry clean more clothes there!

No comments:

Post a Comment