You know what? I don't mind it. I had things I had to do, though they're not pressing, and I had time to do it both mornings. It was nice to shower and shave and water the plants and even do this thing for Mother when she texted this morning and asked me to call her so she can explain this thing she wanted me to do for her. And I have the time to do them, unrushed. This is a new feeling for me. And it feels good.
Now, I always want to get to work first thing because I don't have as much energy as I will once I fully wake up. I am worried that being up three hours before work will mean I will get tired once I get to work today. But for now my stress is low, I know I shouldn't be late for work, and I will hope I have a good day. My mind is relatively clear and relaxed. This may go sideways on me, and I might sing a different tune tonight. But right now, I'm good, and it might be because I got up when and how I got up.
No comments:
Post a Comment