I feel bad I have been going on with my life and temporarily forgetting what is happening to him in the hours since I heard the news. Life -- it never ends well.
United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Sunday, September 6, 2026
Got a call a few hours ago that my psychotherapist, whom I had seen for upwards of a decade, is in hospice. The Parkinson's finally got to him, goddammit. His secretary called me; she said his wife told her he has a few days at most, and he will not be taking visitors. But she will do her best to call me again when, well, it happens. I hope I will be able to go to his memorial service.
Labels:
bad day,
communication,
death,
forgetfulness,
guilt,
health,
life,
regrets,
sad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment