Saturday, September 12, 2026

Worried About When To Eat Pizza From Where

I'm taking the optimistic and lazy way of living through life right now and assuming my folks in fact will not come home.  And instead of doing chores, I've been looking at the Internet and thinking about when I should eat pizza, and from where.

This was all prompted when, at work yesterday/Friday, I was given this e-mail/coupon because it's my half-birthday.  It's at Green Mill, a chain of pizza restaurants I haven't been to in at least a decade.  I get a free order of garlic breadsticks if I buy some other food item.  Trick is I have to use it by the 22nd, or is it the 21st, can't tell.

Meanwhile I have a hankering for Pizza Hut.  Thought about eating from there for the season premiere of Monday Night Football this Monday.  I kind of need to, too; my points will expire if I don't buy from them after six months.  I just checked, and six months is next week.

Well, might as well have pizzas for the next two Mondays, since I can see MNF on ABC/Channel 5 for the next three Mondays.  So it's Pizza Hut this upcoming Monday, then Green Mill the following Monday.  And yes, this is how I spent a large part of tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment