I'll leave it at that.
United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Sunday, September 6, 2026
So for the second consecutive day and night, the juice I had prepared for a cocktail I thought I was going to make has been sitting, or rotting, in the refrigerator till the next day because I got home from something I was doing in the evening and I was too tired to make the drink. Coinciding with my penchant these days for falling asleep at a decent time and actually resting for an appropriate amount of hours, I'm scared that this is a sign that 1) I will develop Alzheimer's and 2) I should stop drinking, which is not good since I bought some spirits yesterday. What to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment