She's 81 now, and definitely doesn't look how she did when on TV or in Playboy. I don't care; if she is still of sound mind, and if she said yes, I would be honored, blessed even, to lay pipe into her. That would be so, so nice!
United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Monday, September 7, 2026
I've been fantasizing over Dian Parkinson for a long time -- you know, that Barker's Beauty from the OG The Price Is Right, the real, real hot one. I say this even though another of the Barker's Beauties, Janice Pennington is a Playboy Playmate, and she is gorgeous as well. But whereas Pennington posed before TPIR, Parkinson posed after -- twice. First time, in 1991, she flashed her tits. In 1993, however, she surrendered the pink and finally showed her pussy, too!!! I had fantasized about Parkinson the most, so seeing her in her birthday suit twice was a dream come true. I saw her two spreads just now and pleasured myself.
Labels:
fantasy,
masturbation,
nudity,
perverted,
playboy,
television,
women out of my league
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment