So this was the second time she rubbed me down. (As of right now, she's rubbed me down thrice.) The first time was chaste. Sure, I was naked. I wasn't under a blanket, but she didn't touch me sexually, and I had no expectation that she would. Hell, I was just glad that she would come to my house and give me a massage. If all she did from that point on was look at me naked and give me a proper massage, I would have been more than happy. After all, she does give a great massage, and she's cheaper.
Now, that doesn't mean I wasn't hoping for more, and being the scamp that I am, I tried. And, glory be, things changed, happily.
So this second time she came over, she said that she was in a rush. She had just dropped off family (!!!) when she saw me, so she had no room to put in the massage table on which I got rubbed down by ******a the first time we did this. So, she rubbed me down this time on the bed -- a place where, during this first massage, we thought about moving to the next time we did this, both for the space (I was given a queen by my folks -- still too fucking high for my taste, but whatever) and the sturdiness.
Nothing at the start of the massage to indicate that this was going to go from legitimate to, um, illegitimate. I started face down and ******a rubbed and then smacked my ass. That was nice, but she did that the first time. When I say that I was leading her to hoping she would "do more," I meant that when I was face down, I moved my dick so that it was pointed towards my legs. Also, I spread my legs just a big apart, so she would have seen my blood-engorged prick while she was moving her hands around there. She did glide her hands down to my schlong and my balls, but it was just a glance. Again, I would take that, and I didn't expect more.
But! After I went face up and ******a massaged my chest, arms, and legs (she is good and proper when rubbed me down for real, by the way), she said, "Now I'm going to go reverse cowgirl on you!" She turned her back to me and sat down right between my stomach and abdomen. Hey now! She then spread her bottle of coconut oil over my pelvis, including a stream right across my peen. ******a then started massaging around my hips, then moved onto my pelvis, then moved onto my pubes ... and before I know it, she started knocking into my cock, like she was trying to grab onto something and it was in the way.
******a did this "accidental" touching for several seconds. Then she started massaging my balls -- not knocking into them, and not really massaging them, but moving her hand up and down on them, like hs was scrubbing my testicles. And then she began rubbing around the base of my penis -- not my wang itself, but right around it. She wasn't saying anything while she did any of that, but I started to get the idea that she knew what she was doing, and she wanted me to know that she knew what she was doing.
I had ejaculated the day before, either on my own or with the help of another of my stripper girlfriends, I don't remember right now. When that happens, I usually can't cum the next day because I am an old man. And I certainly wasn't banking on "saving" my nut for ******a. But when you get surprised by ecstasy offered by a beautiful woman whom you've wanted to be sexual with for decades, well, I had no choice but to respond to all this friction by getting hard, as erect as I've been in a long, long time.
******a got off of me and laid beside me. I started moaning -- "oh ... oh!" like I was afraid of what was about to happen, even though I wanted it to happen for so, so long. She went back to working my sack, and she said, "Oh, so smooth!" and that sounded like the kindest compliment I had ever heard. Finally, the teasing was over and the jerking off began: ******a started wanking me, hard. I was such putty in her hands and I asked her to jerk me off harder and faster, something I rarely ask a stripper to do, but I was in the thralls of her vicious hand lovin'. Finally, I nutted, the sweet release that is the end point of my first time ever laying eyes on her at the club, all those years ago. And yes, I moaned in ecstasy.
This was a surprise, so I asked ******a to open my closet door and give me my jerk-off towel. She had to run to the bathroom to wipe up. And when we both cleaned up, well, there was still time left in our session, so she went back to massaging me straight up. It was weird, but it wasn't as if we didn't act like what happened didn't happen. But we didn't really even talk about until she was leaving. I thanked her for turning me out, and she said, "Yeah, I surprised myself!" That's surprising to hear! After the last time she made me nut -- a second time, the last time she's visited me at home -- I thanked her again, and she again said she surprised herself. Wow ... she was just dropping by to give me a massage, but passion just took ahold of her and she had no choice but to give me an HJ?! I'm so blessed!!!
I love ******a, and I hope our relationship is reaching a new level. But my teenage dream of a stripper who's not supposed to do shit with me doing shit to me ... it's come true!
No comments:
Post a Comment