Yesterday/Tuesday I went to the Fair. Great time to go, especially since 1) work so non-existent I left an hour early and 2) the forecasters says it is going to be as dry and cool as it will get the rest of the Fair. (I thought about going today/Wednesday, but, even though the air temperature today/Wednesday will be a few degrees lower than yesterday/Tuesday, the dewpoint today/Wednesday is higher, so that will make it feel hotter today/Wednesday than yesterday/Tuesday. And I enjoyed myself (more than five hours!!) to the point of exhaustion (that's why I am blog posting now) and getting a stomach ache eating all that I could. Too bad I started yesterday/Tuesday biting my tongue so hard while eating oatmeal before work that I could feel it my entire time at the Fair. Shit, man, I feel it now. Sucks to bite your tongue.
---
Just woke up. Took my guard out. It's been two days and already the pads that are supposed that keep my molars from touching and grinding each other are beat up and flattening. But I also noticed that the right pad seems more worn out than the left. That's not the case, not usually. I use them to the point where I break through one of the pads; I replace it only when, like, almost half of the pad is torn through. That's usually the left one, like I grind more on the left side of my mouth, for some reason. But looking at the pads, it looks like I'm grinding more on the right. Maybe something is changing?
No comments:
Post a Comment