United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Sunday, September 27, 2026
Every local team losing on the same day, like yesterday/Saturday, sucks, but I'm Minnesotan, so I'm unfortunately used to it. But when you add my alma mater losing an eminently winnable Game on top of that -- fucking sucks. Like I may have said here before, don't ever become a sports fan. All that will happen is you will have your heart broken and your guts ripped out of your body, and when you realize you're looking forward to that shit happening to you again, you'll know you're a goddamn sucker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment