Monday, January 11, 2016

Who Do I Like For The College Football Playoff Championship Game?

Barring an accident -- it's too cold to snow! -- I will be venturing out to a bar close to me to watch the championship game.  Now that there is a semblance of a playoff, where the student-athletes get to decide for themselves which team is better, I will spend the money to watch it while drinking and eating.

I'm not enamored with either top-seed Clemson or second-seed Alabama.  They're both from the South, so they're inherently racist and dumb schools.  But I want Clemson to win, even though their Head Coach, Dabo Swinney, is, I hear, somewhat of a Jesus freak.  I hate dynasties, and if Alabama wins, that's what they'll be.  Hell, they probably are already a dynasty now, headed by Nick Saban, a prick of the highest order, Bill Belichick for the slave labor set.

The Crimson Tide are favored by seven points, and if you ask me which team will win, I think they'll crush the Tigers by more than seven points.  Head coaching is at a premium in college football, and in that sense, I'm afraid Saban will run circles around Swinney.  I just hope that it's still a close enough game to justify me using this offer for a free pizza.  No good sense eating during a blowout.

No comments:

Post a Comment