Sunday, November 17, 2013

Addendum To: Addendum To: Back To The Grind

Had to check how I did all five days at end of day Friday.  I averaged 325.  Wow.  And I didn't even break a sweat, like I did at the beginning the project.  I was able to take a sip of coffee, eat a banana, even get up and walk to the bathroom or break room or just around all five days, and I still managed to make production.  OK, so there's no doubt at all that I should be able to stay.  Or maybe the doubt isn't with them, but with me.

I did fail to get to 300 Tuesday, but I got past that (and, once again, I did it without putting pressure on my myself) the last three days, as well as Monday.  That gave me the best of both worlds: They'll know that Tuesday was just an aberration and therefore won't question me, which allowed me to take it be very lazy that day.

Now that I've re-burnished my fundamentals, I get to do what I really want to do, right?  No.  More putting in consent forms, possibly for an entire second week.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment