Monday, November 4, 2013

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Sunday, November 3:
  • Exercised: $3.
  • I then went to get my hair cut.  Felt kind of bad because I got in about a quarter to 5, which was their closing time, and I made them stay about 20 minutes so they could do my haircut, their last of the night.  So I tipped the girl a buck more than I usually do.  It looks straight enough.  I was scared that they would be angry that I came in and take it out on my hair.  There were two girls there, and one of them looked up from sweeping hair after I rang the bells as I opened the front door.  I gave her a smile, but she looked at me like, "Fuuuuuuuuuck...."  Glad I didn't get her.  Now, I do have a receipt for the haircut, but the tip obviously doesn't have one.  I've noted haircuts here before, I think, so I am going to put faith in myself that I'll remember I have the receipt for the cut and just note the tip: $3.
  • Saturday, November 2: On a day where I really didn't have much to do although there were a bunch of things I could have done, I decided to kill some time at the library.  I surfed a lot, but I decided I should print out that Groupon I bought way back on the 4th of July for a cut-rate massage.  Then, while looking through my e-mail, I realized I got sent this parking pass I need for the Vikings game I'm working Thursday.  Copies for both: 20 cents.
  • Before going to the library I decided to text ****e* to see if she's working at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition -- For Now!!! [more on that some other time]).  I want to keep talking to her because she's offering sex.  I just need time and money before I can take the plunge.  What I do have is $20, and luckily she was working there this afternoon, so instead of driving all the way up to the library right next to the gym (I thought about working out this afternoon), I decided to cool my heels at a library closer to downtown.  Anyway, I got a dance from ****e*.  I also got coffee and tipped her and another girl because one girl there I don't like and another who wants too much money.  All told, the total is: $27.25.
  • On Friday the 1st of November the only EWR I had was the contribution to our watch party's raffle, for which I won for the third time this year.  I don't know if the president should be winning this often: $10.
  • Halloween.  After spending some time at the Hooters at the Megamall, I took in one dancer at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  Only three were scheduled for this particular shift, one of them no-showed apparently, and one of them sucks, so I avoided her.  So one tip, plus drinking a Sprite because I was going to drink coffee afterward and I wanted to see if a soft drink was now more expensive than a coffee here (it's not, it's the same) comes out to: $5.25.
  • Said coffee at Spyhouse, the third store from this well-regarded chain.  Honestly, I've thought of these guys as being too snooty for my taste.  The one I went to, the one in Uptown, was the second after the original spot on Eat Street.  And for the most part, I was treated diffidently, if not rudely, there.  At some point I realized I didn't have to take this shit, so I stopped going.  However, this place is a straight shoot from home and it's closer, so I thought of trying it.  And the customer service was quite professional.  Plus the new digs are large and beautiful.  Had just a coffee (I thought it'd be pour-over?).  With tip: $2.50.
  • Wednesday the 30th: I failed to get a scalped ticket to the Chris Cornell concert.  I found that hard to believe.  I went to his concert in downtown St. Paul in 2011, when it was a Sunday in April.  I thought the location and weather would mean that that concert would be sold out, but I had no problem getting a ticket.  On this night, on a cold, rainy, dark autumn evening, I saw no scalper.  So I spent my evening arranging my receipts while taking in coffee just off-campus.  They had a daily special of lattes: Any size, nearly any type, $2.25 with tax.  I think this is either the first or second latte (this one a pumpkin spice, to celebrate fall and/or Halloween) I've ever had.  With tip: $3.
  • On Saturday the 26th I was able to watch my alma mater's game at a fellow club member's place.  Very sweet.  Money spent on the raffle: $10.
  • Then I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version).  Finally got a dance from this cute multi-racial chick with a pronounced chin named Giselle.  Along with tips and coffee (note that I did not tip one girl who demands $5, and by the way, another of the girls complained that I didn't give her $5, so I can ignore her from now on): $29.
  • Exercise.  Haven't done it in a long time, and thus totally needed: $3.
  • Favorite Late-Night Italian Place.  Had meatball dip for the first time ever.  Not bad, although I don't know if it was worth the price.  Plus tip: $10.25.
  • Friday the 25th ... Went to a bangin' party.  I mean, bangin'.  And I probably will never be invited back ever again.  I don't think I can give details, even the names of the girls, so I'll just give the total: $90.
  • Oh yeah, before I went to said party I picked up a nickle off the parking lot at the gas station where I fetched money from the ATM.  An Infusion of: 5 cents.
  • On Sunday, October 20 I went out on a cloudy, rainy, perfect fall afternoon to see the University of Minnesota soccer team lose at Robbie Stadium for the first time all season.  Oh, poo.  Program, hot dog and small Coke: $8.75.
  • Then I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) for the third straight day.  One girl called in sick and one of the girls who wanted me to get a dance with her was really, really busy, so coffee (so needed on this day) and tips total: $9.
  • On Saturday, October 19 I worked out for the first time in ... three weeks?  A month?  They still had a summer clearance of their t-shirts bearing their so-old-they're-cool logo, so I finally bought one.  Total: $9.
  • For the game, the boring, boring game last night, I spent for the raffle: $10.
  • Then to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division).  Tips only, and for only two of them, because the other two suck and the waitress didn't come to me for coffee.  Not that I was upset; with only two girls to strip, and them appearing on-stage back-to-back, I didn't need to stay long: $4.
  • Finally to My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place.  Just garlic cheese bread with sauce, the first time I ever ordered that.  With tip: $7.25.
  • To Friday the 18th, where I tried out this bakery between my home and my work.  They are known for these square sandwiches filled with chocolate cream.  Very tasty.  Also had two doughnuts, which are always good.  With tip: $4.35.
  • Went to the soccer game at the U.  Program, hot dog and small Coke: $8.75.
  • My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) after the game.  Finally got a dance from Logan.  Lovely hourglass figure.  I did not like that our dance ended promptly after the song ended, which was very, very short.  But I'll give her another chance; she's one of a dwindling few who aren't pissed I'm not tipping five bucks at a time.  One girl there I can't give money to anymore, so the dance, tips and coffee comes to: $27.
  • Caffetto to end this night.  I remember getting tiramisu and, because I had so many cups of coffee this day, hot chocolate.  Unfortunately I forgot what the exact price was so, after including the dollar tip, I'm going to take a guess and say it cost: $6.75.
  • Sunday the 13th, had to decompress with a bad, assholy day at My Favorites Stripclub (Non-Cover Version).  Coffee, tips and a dance with Angelique: $29.
  • Charged everything on Saturday, so on Friday the 11th I went to the University of Minnesota women's hockey game, where they unfurled their championship banner.  To commemorate the moment I got a souvenir-sized Coke even though I wasn't that thirsty.  That along with a hot dog and a program: $10.75.
  • I then went to hang out at My Favorite Art Gallery, which was holding a fundraiser.  The week before I dropped by and gave them a Kickstarter donation, but I didn't mind giving them a bit more this night: $5.
  • I then went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division), and OK, this is really starting to bother me.  The girl who demanded $5 from me was there, so I avoided tipping her.  But another one goaded me into giving her more than the $2 I always give dancers.  I towed the line at $4 for her, but the money I thought I had saved not giving it to that first girl I had to give to this, and that pisses me off.  A third girl didn't show me any titties, and the fourth was talking to one of the bartenders while suffocated me in her breast.  At least I got the coffee cheap tonight -- if I recall correctly: $10.
  • Thursday the 10th: Only EWR (the day included going to the grand opening of Chick-Fil-A, of which I do have receipts) was Jackson's Hole for the game.  I actually ordered twice at Chick-Fil-A -- once for my meal I ate there, once for the chicken I took home for Mother to eat.  I have written down only one amount in my Franklin Quest, so I'll say that I charged the other (probably the chicken to go) on my credit card.  So, yeah, Jackson's Hole and the GameWatch ... Raffle, beer and tip: $14.
So I think I'm caught up all the way to November 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment