Sunday, November 24, 2013

NFL Anti-Picks, Week 12

Record, Week 11: 0-3
Overall Record: 27-42
Total Outlay, Week 11: $300.00
Total Winnings, Week 11: $0
Loss, Week 10: $300.00

Overall Loss: $1,290.62

Well, that fucking sucked.  Failing at three simple bets, of varying dollar amounts, does nothing to boost my confidence.  I really thought the Jets would cover as small favorites and that the Vikings and Chiefs would be able to at least backdoor cover as underdogs.  Wrong,  wrong, and dead fucking wrong.  And so, fuck me for now having a $1,300 hole to climb out of by the Super Bowl.  And my belief that I can get any game right is shot.

---

Fucking modem's on the fritz, again, have to make this quick:

1) San Diego +3 1/2 (Kansas City may be suffering a letdown after losing for the first time all year in Denver.  The Chargers play in K.C., though, so I'll bet light) $50

2) St. Louis -1 (How is the injury to Jay Cutler going to affect Chicago?  I don't know, but I kind of feel like the Rams are getting a lot better, and they are playing the Bears in the Loo.  Best Bet this) $100

3) Tampa Bay +7 (Getting a lot better.  They visit Detroit, whose run defense is stout but whose pass defense is lousy.  I am kind of banking on the Bucaneers, and Mike Glennon, to pass his way to a cover) $50

4) Jacksonville +10 1/2 (Houston is in disarray; tensions reached a fever pitch at the end of last week's loss when Matt Schaub argued with Andre Johnson and Johnson left the field before the game was over.  I know it's the Jagauars, but look at the line!  Best Bet this) $100

5) New York Giants -2 1/2 (The G-Men are playing a lot better, and they're playing at home.  And I just kind of feel like this is the point of the season where Dallas starts being the Benny Hill clown show they've become at some point each of the last several years.  Best Bet this) $100

6) Denver -2 1/2 (I'm banking that New England's schematic advantage wilts in the face of the Broncos' immense talent.  They're playing in New England?  Doesn't matter.  Best Bet this) $100

No parlays; don't deserve to play them.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment