Friday, November 1, 2013

Oh, Is That Tonight?

I have done a poor job of transitioning leadership of the club to me.  I've been busy, and the things I need to do I still don't understand, but I don't think I nor my predecessor can say that I've been on top of things.

Still, I'm very, very embarrassed that I had forgotten to announce that we are meeting to watch our alma mater's game until just now, overnight of the day of.  I usually get these out a few days ahead of the game, but I've been busy/concentrating on my series of busy evenings this week.  Nevertheless, despite my failures in getting other parts of the club up and running, the main thing, the most fundamental thing, about being president of the club is making sure people know when and where the games are so we can watch it.  If I do nothing else, I need to do this.  And I don't think getting an announcement up on facebook less than 24 hours is doing this job correctly.

I'm a disaster, an unmitigated disaster.  I hope at least one other person shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment