Friday, June 8, 2018

Expenses Without Receipt

I know I shouldn't be starting/ending any EWR in the middle of a trip, but I think I should nip this in the bud and not delay doing this any longer.  Starting from Thursday, June 7:
  • I had to go to a strip club while I'm here in Denver, so after looking through TUSCL I decided I would go to PT's because they say it's the best for mileage.  Didn't get that from Emerald, but she was still a sweetheart.  In fact, her grind of a dance saved me from what was a strange and lonely experience.  I cannot say I was treated badly.  I think I gave off the vibe I wanted to be left alone, and so I was.  But I don't know if that's what I wanted.  Anyway, cover and tips means that my day here totaled: $144.
  • But I found a dime on the carpet of one of the stages, an Infusion of: 10 cents.
  • I then went to the nearby Wal-Mart because I needed batteries for my camera and a Coke for me.  Wal-Mart takes a piece of your soul every time you walk in, but hey, their cans are only: 50 cents.
  • On Monday Wednesday the 6th I started out my day going to a Caribou closer to my shrink.  Had to tease out my time there; got an oatmeal, and then an hour later I got a medium dark roast.  I needed the coffee later because I wanted to use the rest of my creamer, the stuff I didn't use while I was working, that I brought with me.  I poured it in the car.  With tip: $6.35.
  • In the afternoon I went to the library to print out my airline ticket and my receipt # for the Rockies game.  Total: 20 cents.
  • Monday the 4th: I went to the dentist's that day.  Had an incident where the LRT ticket vendor took my two bucks but wouldn't take my quarters, so I hopped on the train without a ticket.  I figured it took my two bucks.  Had to spend a return ticket when I went from the dentist to downtown Minneapolis, so I spent a total on transportation: $4.
  • Went downtown to get my shoes shined from Lisa.  With tip: $15.
  • I then went to Bogart's at the close-by kiosk for a doughnut.  Funny story: While I was walking out with my buttercreme filled, I looked across the street.  It is Metro Transit.  I had time to go in and complain about the machine that took my money without giving me a ticket.  In ten minutes I was given a free voucher for an amount I did not hear clearly.  And there was balance in the world.  What if I didn't get that doughnut?  Thank you, Bogart's!  With tip: $4.
  • Sunday, June 3 ... went to Caffetto in the morning.  Got a large mocha.  Usually don't get caffeine during the weekend, but I figure I can have some on this day because I will be at the dentist, and therefore would not be having coffee, Monday.  Plus tip: $6.
  • Went to the final two games of the Minneapolis Regional of the NCAA Baseball Tournament at Siebert.  As I say, there are many worse ways to spend a waking day on this earth than at the ballpark.  Coke because the lines were too long for a hot dog: $4.75.
  • To celebrate the Golden Gophers winning the Regional, I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division).  You know, I think I spoke about a girl that I saw on an earlier trip being someone I lost touch with several years ago.  Well, she was working, and yes, it was that girl.  She goes by a different name now, and she may be randier than I thought she would be, judging by the type of dance she gave me!  It's like reaching back into the past and seeing someone that remind you of better days.  With tips and coffee I spent: $34.
  • On Saturday the 2nd I went to the library to print out the tickets to the baseball tournament games: 20 cents.
  • Finally, on Tuesday, May 29, I finally went to the new theater at the Mall of America.  Very swanky, and I liked the screen where I saw Avengers: Infinity War.  I went there because tickets on Tuesdays are only five bucks.  Also, popcorn is only four.  Drinks, however, are neither amount.  They are close to seven.  That ain't much of a steal for a Tuesday deal.  Total: $16.35.
As depressed as I am right now, I think it's time I go out and do something.
Good through June 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment