Saturday, June 16, 2018

Thoughts & Anxieties

There are so many things I want to do.  Well, no, there is one thing I want to do: Go out and watch some soccer.  But can I do that with my relative still here?

But she's doing something with my aunt and uncle.  If/Once she leaves, I can go out and do whatever I want.  Right?

Well, I guess I could.  But we're having a family dinner at home this evening.  It'll be special; everybody's coming home.  Should I stay home?

But I don't want to stay home.  I want to go out.  And besides, there's nothing for me to do here.  I'm going to go out and ask if they need my help with anything, and they're going to say no.  If that's the case, what am I doing here?  My time would be better spent outside.

---

My Asshole Brother's coming over for dinner tonight.  Thought he was in Oregon?  Oh well, at least there are a lot of other people here acting as a filter -- this special relative, my aunt, maybe my uncle and aunt.  Hopefully we'll just sit and eat and not talk.  Or at least I'll be able to.

---

My alumni club event is coming up and I don't know if people are signing up.  Do people know about it?

---

I hate this gig I have now.  I need a goddamn hour.  But I need a paycheck, too.

---

That's all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment