Thursday, June 14, 2018

Guess I Can Cross Two Cocksuckers Off My List

Both these things happened yesterday.

So remember when I talked to you about ***a*, who I miss fucking, and whose daughter I was afraid I was going to run into if I tried going to her apartment?  Well, after lunch I went to the apartment and buzzed myself in.  And I knocked on the door.  And I saw ... her daughter.  It has been several years, and I was wearing sunglasses and a backwards hat.  But seeing the daughter's face ... yeah, I can tell she remembers me from that fateful night.  She played it off, though.  And I just asked, straightforwardly, if she was there.  She wasn't, so I just asked if she could tell her mother that I came by.

Will she give ***a* my message?  Maybe.  Will ***a* reach out to me?  Probably not.  Cross one off.

---

Later in the afternoon I was at the library just tooling about.  I see ****e, a really intoxicating girl I've fooled around with, but who's been in and out of social media and sometimes incommunicado with me.  She had recently lost her phone and was asking for phone numbers; eventually, to make sure I wasn't being catfished, I gave her mine on Messenger.

I had been messaging her off and on until yesterday.  She had posted some footage of her at a baseball game.  The players were kids, and she referred to them as "the kids."  I have never heard her mention children.  So I asked her on Messenger if she actually is a MILF.  She said that those were her boyfriend's kids.

"Oh," I replied, "That kind of complicates things between us, if you know what I mean."

I checked back just now.  I can't get back onto her Facebook profile.

Did I do something?

Cross two off ... ?

---

Have to go to work now.  Two-week job.  Hope they like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment