Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Should I Try Seeing Her Again?

OK, so the hosts for this event over the weekend invited me over after work tonight.  It just so happens to be around ***a*'s neck of the woods.  I tried her a couple weeks ago in the afternoon, but her daughter was there.  So surely, after I talk to the hosts in the evening, if I swing by her place, she'll be there, right?  And hey, maybe her daughter won't be there, and ***a* will be hard up for money, and she'll take my $60 and allow me to fuck her right there before her kid comes back in 30 minutes.  You know?

OK, so I'm getting over my skis a bit.  But I'm in the area, I have time, and I'm curious af to see if she really wants to see me again or if she is ghosting me.  I'll drop by again tonight.  I can't be considered a stalker if I do, less than three weeks after I did it before ... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment