Thursday, June 28, 2018

Addendum To: Should I Try Seeing Her Again?

Well, I did last night.  Twice, in fact.  Had so much time between work and meeting with the host (even when including a quick dinner) that I thought that instead of trying to see ***a* after my meeting, I'll try and see her before.  And guess what?  I got to her place ... and she wasn't home.

So the meeting went well and even though it was after 8 I was still jonesing to see her.  So I decided to drop by her a pad a second time because hey, I ain't no stalker!  And this time I noticed that the blinds to her bedroom were pulled up a bit when they were closed the first time I dropped by her place, which means she was home.  And when I rang the doorbell, got buzzed in and knocked on her door -- there ***a* was!  And she was ... not unhappy to see me!

***a* was, in fact, very busy.  She found a steady job during the day.  That's why I wasn't able to see her when I dropped by during the morning a few weeks ago.  But she could not explain why she didn't reply back to my texts.  I confirmed the number she gave me was still her number.  Oh, well -- she says she's been busy, not ghosting me, so I'll have to take her on her word that she simply didn't get my perverted missives.

Before her daughter and granddaughter came in -- they're babysitting -- ***a* said that she would be in touch.  It'll get tougher because she's busy during the day, but it looks like she is sort of looking forward to our next tryst.  I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment