Saturday, June 23, 2018

So for this job, that wants to bring me in for an interview, I asked if I could get an early time.  I got it -- for Monday.  Plus, I got this e-mail Friday after work.  This complicates things because, well, for one, it's the next workday, which sucks.  But I also needed to tell my temp agency and my supervisor on Friday that I can't come in on Monday, and that was impossible since I got the e-mail after the workweek was over.  Moreover, I was hoping I would get this interview time before Friday after work because my supervisor is taking off on a vacation for the early part of next week.

So now I have no choice but to call in sick Monday morning, and hopefully someone there will tell the authority figure filling in for my supervisor that I can't come in to work.  Ugh.

Well, I planned on taking the day of the interview off in its entirety because I want to see World Cup games during the day.  And besides, I don't care that much about this job.  Which one?  Heck, I don't even know!

No comments:

Post a Comment