Thursday, June 7, 2018

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: May (Scheduled Post)

I just broke out this calendar.  I looked at it at the beginning of May, when I was doing the April entry, so it's been a month since I looked at this.  And I apologize for not doing this entry on the 1st, like I have been doing.  Time just gets away from you, you know?

So ... Alexis from Orlando has a hot body and nice hair, but I think she's looking the wrong way.  Kim for Port Charlotte has a nice smile.  And I like the vague come-hither look from Deanna of Hampton.

This time around, though, the girl with the big picture isn't my favorite.  I love Tiffany Gabriel out of Orland Park  Tiffany gives me a stiffany!  But I will actually go with the babe in the lower right-corner: Rachel out of Denham Springs, because her long raven hair sets off her pale skin.

So, Rachel.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment