Sunday, June 10, 2018

To Be On Our Best Behavior, For Two Weeks

So my relative is coming to visit tomorrow.  She, apparently, is Father's cousin.  I don't know the last time he's seen her, or if he ever has.  But she's here for two weeks.  Two weeks?!  Shit, I wouldn't visit this place for two weeks.  That's actually why I love living here.  Think about it: Is a place you love to visit for a week or two a place you really want to live?

I really don't mind seeing a member of the family.  But she's here for two weeks, and I know she'll get bored really quickly.  We have no idea what she likes, let alone think of enough things for her to see over two weeks.  We'll be struggling after, oh, Wednesday.

In the meantime we have to change everything because we have a guest.  Father mopped my bedroom floor after I got home today, even though I was dead tired and was going to plop on my bed immediately.  I put all my bathroom things in the closet.  I have to put my bath towel in my room the next two weeks.  I have to put up with another person's, uh, smells for two weeks.  I'm going to have to be on my best behavior -- talk, be ingratiating, invite her to things, be there for her ... you know, shit I don't know how to do.  Again, I don't mind seeing a relative.  But I have to rearrange my life and pretend to be someone I'm not for two weeks.  That's pretty fucking hard to do.

Finally, I can't masturbate for two weeks.  How in the hell am I going to survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment