Saturday, July 20, 2019

Two Dudes Can't Just Eat At A Restaurant Together?

So I'm going out to eat with my friend, the foodie, tonight.  As usual when we get together it's my choice, and I'm afraid I'll pick a place he's been to already.  I don't think we've been to this place, however.

My fear is, well, how it'll look.  In reading the reviews on what to get there (I want to do that when I eat at a fancy restaurant), they also talk about the beauty of the place -- and they use adjectives such as "feminine" and "romantic."

My friend and I -- uh, are not.  We just look food and, sometimes, enjoying each other's company.  That's it.  Can two dudes eating at a restaurant together be ... just two dudes eating at a restaurant together?  I hope so -- but then again, me doubting that may not be so, even to one stranger, may be my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment