Sunday, July 21, 2019

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: June

OK, so I only got to look at June -- and actually got to put back up the calendar -- last week after my parents left.  Luckily for me, there are only ten babes for this month, so that means fewer choices.  And since it is now the last third of the month (!!!), I won't dawdle.

The main babe, Gianna out of Boca Raton, Fla., has penetrating ... green?  Hazel?  Blue? ... eyes, but she's laying Sphinx-style on the beach.  She's not showing a lot except a tantalizing curve of her rump.  I wonder if she's wearing a thong, but from that pose, we'll never know for sure.

There are some great smiles from the women this month, I'll tell ya!  Only one of the ten is wearing a one-piece, which is a great sign.  But there continues to be a lot of shots where they put their arms in front of them, or they're turned away from the camera.  There are only three "proper, full-frontal" shots.  Of them, third-best goes to Adreana, hailing from Houma, La., although she is wearing a heavy top which makes me think she is, uh, top-heavy.  In second place, from Mobile, Ala., is Falicia.  Long hair, but -- well, this may be stupid superficial, but her pictures is too small.

So I am going to give best to Trazia, working the Concord, N.C. Hooters.  A redhead (yow!) with a come-hither look, a deep burgundy two-piece bikini, curves which border on the buxom side, and deep, deep cleavage.  I don't remember the last time I was served by a redhead at Hooters!

I can now turn to the actual month ... after masturbating to June, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment