Saturday, July 27, 2019

I had not pooped in a while, but after work Thursday I ate some bar food at a place I thought a co-worker was bartending at.  I didn't see him, but he still might work there.  Anyway, my bowel movements have been numerous and productive -- too numerous and productive.

Meanwhile, I went to work second shift.  Unusual night in that the workload was light.  No one asked me to help them find anything, which is a first while in filing.  I decided I had the time to clean, part of new tasks we have been asked to do.  No one had used the vacuum cleaner until last night, so I feel good about that, even though I didn't vacuum up anything.  And there was still work left over.  Hey, if they see that I cleaned, they have to cut me some slack, yeah?

And today I am thrown into the new department, by myself, to work again.  First time in a month, maybe more.  For some reason I feel good that it's going to go well.  Which probably means I'll screw up left and right.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment