Friday, July 12, 2019

Day ... 2 Of My 36-Day Bit Of Freedom

So I took my folks to the airport yesterday.  (I saw at work their flight was delayed, then I re-checked online and it wasn't, and after I got home it looked as though it was delayed by three hours.  And my parents didn't even tell me. ...)  So as I type this they should be on their way to Italy.  And so I have the house all to myself for the next month-plus.

So fuck yeah Imma lettin' my hair down!  Well, I took it easy today: I just threw some things on the floor and that's it.  But I do have ambitious plans now that I have the run of the house to myself, and should I do them.  Frankly, though, as soon as I got home from taking my parents to the airport (and then going to Hooters), I did nothing but surf the 'Net, then go out for Sebastian Joe's and a walk around Hennepin.  Yeah, it was a great a not-humid day to do that.  But I should be getting on my to-do list.

Meanwhile I thought I heard something drop outside while I was in my bedroom.  Went out; didn't see anything that looked like it fell.  Maybe I'm hearing things.  Or maybe things just fall when I have the run of the place all to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment