Tuesday, July 9, 2019

I Miss Her Already :'(

Got the news at work in the morning once I saw that she was supposed to be at the scanner and wasn't.  When I asked, I was told that this girl quit.

She was the one who followed me working there full-time.  What stands out, frankly, is that she's cute -- which means that, in my estimation, she was hot.  And I'll be even more frank: While I like all the people in the main department, none of them I would consider physically attractive.  But when I saw her for the first time, I'm like, "Whoa."  Moreover, she was so nice, which makes her even more attractive.  Pump the brakes, though; she is in a very serious relationship.

However, I don't understand why she quit.  She was very active when it came to organizing activities for the department.  I thought she was integrating quite well.  The only thing I could detect was that she was honest about having her down days.  Don't know if that led to her leaving; maybe it was.

Regardless, I am sad that not only did she quit, but she didn't tell anybody, at least not me.  I miss her.  Because she was really cool -- and, yes, she was hot as fuck, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment