Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Busy Busy Busy!!! (Scheduled Post)

You know, I am kind of frustrated with the fact that I don't really have too much time off to myself at night this week.  Partly that's because of all the chores I have to do with my parents gone; I had to mow the lawn yesterday after coming home from work, something Father would have plenty of time to do.  But I have to admit that being my own boss without people knowing all my whereabouts is allowing me to stray away from home most evenings.

Take a look at what I had and have going on once the workday is over this calendar week:

  • Sunday: Went out to the distillery close to home to see a free concert by local act HALEY and Ted Leo, sans his Pharmacists.  Not only is this a great concert not to pay money for, but this is a tremendous concert that happened only 15 minutes away from my house!
  • Monday: OK, I had the evening all to myself; I wanted to stay home to catch So You Think You Can Dance.  But there was a hellacious storm that blew through, so it's not like I could do anything outside.
  • Tuesday: Went to see Rocketman.  Grade: B+.  Honestly, after watching the film, I want to give Elton John a hug.
  • Wednesday: MNUFC has a Friendly against venerable English club Aston Villa.  I think I can squeeze in a much-needed haircut before the match, and I really should start paying my parents' bills after it.
  • Thursday: Need to see my therapist after work, then endure a hellish drive home.  Then I go downtown to see Parquet Courts in concert.
  • Friday: OK, I don't have anything planned.  Plus it's going to be hot out.  Time to just go home and do absolutely nothing for once.
  • Saturday: Even though I haven't made plans yet, I want to have dinner with my friend then.
So you see I'm busy.  Add to all this that I'm coming in two hours early this morning to work because Overtime has been offered.  Which is the reason why I'm scheduling this blog post ... and why I should go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment