Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Oh, Am I Bothering You Now?

Man, this fuckin' sucks, but in my last half-hour at work, I felt so disrespected at this department for the first time ever.  Two co-workers -- not one, but two -- co-workers were rude to me.  I got the feeling they were pissed that I was encroaching on their territory, for some stupid goddamn reason.

The thing that really bothered me was that one of them rude to me has been really nice to me.  I don't get it.  See, all I did today was get her work for her.  And instead of a thank-you, she just said, "OK -- I'm here, you're there!"  Well, no shit, Charlie Brown, I'm just getting your work for you.  You know, the same way you sometimes get the work for me?  She not fucking get it, has something changed, or was she just Cybil today?

I don't know if I should buy chocolates for these assholes ever again.  Fuck 'em all, shit. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment