Monday, July 29, 2019

So I went to a stripper party today, to see **y.  We talked, then we went upstairs where she sucked my dick.  She didn't suck my dick the last time I saw her, so why now?  Maybe it doesn't matter; it was absolutely awesome.

But I realized this around the time I was leaving the party: She didn't take her clothes off.  She just saw my cock through my fly, sucked me off, stripped me, and sucked me again till I lost control.  But she kept her dress on.  She didn't take it off, but it never occurred to me to ask her to take it off.  She just ... did it.

Maybe that doesn't matter either.  But the thing is, this is a stripper party -- where, you know, strippers strip.  In fact, I didn't see one boob at the party.  Not one.  That seems ... wrong, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment