Thursday, August 15, 2019

Operation Control My Weight While My Parents Are Out Of Town Fails

I always blame my parents for being as fat as I am, so I wanted -- and believed -- that since they were gone, I would lose weight because I wouldn't be eating so much during dinner.  That was my diet plan, basically -- since they're gone, I would just naturally eat less.

And, probably like before, that didn't work.  I just indulged in eating out and in places I wouldn't have the time or opportunity to eat while my parents are here.  I weighed myself last night and I was at 171 -- basically what I weighed when I took my folks to the airport.  So, I just maintained my slightly overweight frame the month my parents were out, and I'll just gain more now that they're back.

Yeah, I should have done better.  It wouldn't have been hard.

Then again, I didn't have to buy a gas station hot dog last night after the United match.

No comments:

Post a Comment