Friday, August 2, 2019

OK, I Was Drunk Yesterday

I used the words "tired" and "energy" in my previous blog post, but I really should have said "drunk" and "sobriety" instead.  And what makes me confess is that, when I went out in the evening, I couldn't find my credit card.  I had to go back to Insight late in the evening, where I was drinking after work, to retrieve my card.  Now, I'm not precisely sure that I was so drunk that I forgot it.  There is a chance (hear me out) that the bartender didn't give me my card back, because I don't remember being given it back.  But that may be because I was too drunk to either get it, or even remember.

Everything turned out fine, even though I was panicking as all get-out after eating chicken wings and not being able to find my card.  Unfortunately and fortunately (and this is #firstworldproblems) I had cash and used it, even though it was not my plan to use any cash yesterday and thus my OCD plan has been ruined.

Tip: Maybe not drink so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment